The Moto Marketing Podcast: Episode #24
Luke Nesler has on Sam Dantzler of Garage Composites. They talk about the state of the moto industry and how things will change moving forward from here on out. The duo also chat about embracing the change that the pandemic has offered in virtual consumer and business relationships.
Topics this episode:
- Going Independent and Back: A Brief History
- Getting back to “Normal”
- eBikes and eMTB
- eCommerce and Embracing Blended Retail
- One-to-One Virtual Sales
- The Consumer Experience
- Increasing Your Loyalty and Relationships Virtually
- Digital Consulting Experience
- Economy and Market Dips and Rises
To learn more about Sam and Garage Composites, click here.
Go to meetingwithluke.com if you want to talk about next steps during this crazy COVID-19 time with Luke. Set up a time within his calendar, and he’ll get in contact with you.
Send us your burning questions: [email protected] !