The Moto Marketing Podcast: Episode #26
Luke Nesler is joined by Chris Riesenberg of Race Tech Suspension and Engines. They take a dive into what Race Tech has contributed to in building their brand. Talking multi-channel marketing and relationships, they discuss the patience and testing it takes to get things right.
Topics this episode:
- Web, Social, and Branding Responsibilities
- Suspension and Engines
- Expectations and Platforms
- Finding the Right Events, People, and Places
- Utilizing the Voice of Your Riders
- Brand Awareness and Association
- Old School “Word of Mouth”
- Spending Money on What’s Really Worth It
- Partnerships and Associations
- Even Support
- Your Weekend Warriors Matter as Much as Your Athletes
- Patience is Major Key, Be Relaxed
- YouTube Presence
- Relationships and Business Success
Go to meetingwithluke.com if you want to talk about next steps during this crazy COVID-19 time with Luke. Set up a time within his calendar, and he’ll get in contact with you.
Send us your burning questions: [email protected] !