The Moto Marketing Podcast: Episode #29
Luke Nesler is joined by DeeO, Polar’s Wayne Vartabedian, and Race Tech’s Chris Riesenberg to dive into the topic of sponsorships. Knowing how to approach a brand and form a partnership is critical in today’s moto landscape. Luke, DeeO, Wayne, and Chris all weigh in on what it takes to form a partnership with a brand successfully.
Topics this episode:
- What It Means to Really Get Sponsored: More Than a Sticker or Stuff
- A Two Way Give and Take
- Represent How The Brand Wants to Be Represented
- Potential Benefits of Athletes
- Build Your Brand and Your Sponsor’s Brand Upward
- You Never Know Where You’ll Meet Your Connections
- Relatibility to Your Audience
- Being Professional
- Upholding an Image
Go to meetingwithluke.com if you want to talk about next steps during this crazy COVID-19 time with Luke. Set up a time within his calendar, and he’ll get in contact with you.
Send us your burning questions: [email protected] !Work With Impakt Media